The 'C' Services and Solutions
Our name describes who we are and what we do. At FACSS we address the needs of our clients through bringing attributes to the table that can be fostered and built upon. We know that leading is about providing more then just a turnkey solution to the challenges you face. We promote change and focus on the core attributes of your mission. We understand the need for continuing education and collaborative relationships that keep everyone centered on the objectives. We recognize that through cost effective consultation we can collectively achieve what is difficult for the individual.
At FACSS we embrace the 'C'
FACSS also realizes that certain clients have very similar needs, especially when it comes to aeronautic safety, medical oversight, research, legal nurse consulting and education. To assist potential clients specific "Programs" are highlighted in the menu bar above. Each programs page will give you an inside look at what we can do for you and how we plan on doing it. This isn't everything we do but it gives you a much better insight into our plan and the experts we work with here at FACSS.
- AIMS Program - Aeronautical Investigation and Mitigation for Safety
- MOST Program - Medical Oversight and System Tracking
- CRESTS Program - Clinical Research for Emergency Services and Transport Specialists
- LAUNCH Program - Legal Assistance by Utilization of Nursing Consultants in Healthcare
- CE2 Program - Credentialing and Education for Clinical Environments